This year is the second Philippine Literary Festival in the country which is brought to us by Raffles Makati and National Book Store. The said event will be held on August 28-30, 2015.
There are several events that every bookworms, book lover, wide-readers, and what else you call them, should be excited for. Such of these events include storytelling, book signings and panel discussions. All these will be done in three days.
And the most interesting part of this is the registration which is absolutely FREE!
So guys, please be there to register yourself at 9:00 o’clock in the morning onward everyday.
Aside from international writers, we should not forget our very own Filipino writers who will be celebrating with us on this big event. Here are the following:
- Krip Yuson, Butch Dalisay, Marivi Soliven, and Cristina Hidalgo appearing in one — one! — event on Aug 29 at 3:30pm.
- Rob Cham reading komiks with Josel Nicolas on Aug 30 at 3:30pm.
- Antoinette Jadaone speaking and then the film screening of That Thing Called Tadhana on Aug 29 at 9:30am.
- Danton Remoto, Art Sta. Ana and j. Neil Garcia speaking on Gayness and Happiness on Aug 28 at 3:30pm
- Lualhati Bautista, whose event on Aug 30 at 10am is still up for confirmation. We’re keeping our fingers crossed for that.
- Marivi Soliven’s talk and book signing on Aug 28 at 5:30pm.
- Ambeth Ocampo’s talk and book signing on Aug 28 at 1:30pm.
By the way guys, please be reminded that only those books purchased at National Book Store can be signed. See you there!