Books are said to be portals to different worlds and one of the best ways to experience a lot of things is to read books. If you are one of those who can afford to buy new books every month, then you are definitely fortunate. However, regularly buying books is not an option for some people and for these people BooksFree.com is definitely a good way to be able to read new books regularly without spending as much.
If you are one of those looking for ways to read new books regularly, a visit to BooksFree.com is definitely worth it. Below are some of the benefits of renting books at BooksFree.com to help you learn more about it.
- Free trial. If it is your first time to learn about BooksFree.com then a free trial will definitely help you get a better feel of it without spending any money. Although the free trial offer is not always available, there is one being offered now and you can always check back from time to time if it is not being offered at the time you visit the website. But then again, you might want to sign up anyway after reading through the other benefits of renting books at BooksFree.com.
- Large selection of books. Why would you rent books if the service offers a limited number of them? But this will never be a problem with BooksFree.com because even if you have read every single book that the site has to offer, new titles are added every month so you are sure that there is always something new for you to read. You can even rent audio books if you feel like listening instead.
- Free delivery. Once you have signed up and chosen your rental plan, all the books and audio books you rent are delivered to your home for free! And after you have finished reading the books, you can return them in a postage paid return mailer that came with the books so that you also do not have to spend anything for the return postage.
- Variety of plans. The rental plans being offered at BooksFree.com was designed with various types of readers in mind. Whether you are the type who likes to borrow only two books at a time or you prefer as many as fifteen books at a time, you are sure to find a plan that will fit your reading style. The best part is that each plan is cost effective especially if you consider the price of a newly released book.
- No due dates. If you are one of those who always seem to be paying library overdue fines, then you have nothing to worry about with BooksFree.com. All the books you rent do not come with due dates and you can return them whenever you like.